This seven (7) day training class package is the most complete package for somebody that already has a Guard Card (or has recently applied for a Guard Card). Save $130 by purchasing this package now!
- Initial Firearms Training Class
- Handcuffing & Pepper Spray Training Class
- CPR, AED & First Aid Training Class
- Baton Training Class (including Baton Permit fee)
- Taser Training Class (including two live cartridges that are fired during the training class)
- Continuing Education Modules (Communications, Public Relations, Liability/Legal Aspects, Documentation, Trespass, Workplace Violence, Officer Safety, and Handling Difficult People).
- Live Scan for Security Guard with Firearms
*$80 Firearm Application fee payable to the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) is separate and paid by the student after successful completion of the firearms training class.
Choose your class dates below – You must already have a valid Guard Card, or have recently applied for a Guard Card.
Registration starts at 8:00 am for the Inital Firearms Training Class. Registration starts at 8:30 am for all other Training Classes. A confirmation email for all classes will be sent from our scheduling software after payment is processed.
For the firearms training class, our company uses a state of the art BSIS approved firearms simulator system in place of qualifying at a shooting range. Students have the opportunity to qualify with the following two calibers: 9 mm and .40. Students must be 18 years of age or older, a United States Citizen or permanent legal resident (with proof).
The standard processing time for the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) to issue the BSIS to issue the firearms permit is four to six months.
Information on the Continuing Education Training Requirements (AB 2880). Every newly licensed security guard must complete 32 hours of additional training. Sixteen (16) hours must be completed within 30 days from the day the registration is issued, or within 30 days of starting employment. The remaining 16 hours must be completed within the first six months from the day the registration is issued, or within six months of starting employment. Eight (8) hours of Continuing Education training is required every year after the first.
For more information, click here
- LIVE SCAN FOR SECURITY GUARD WITH FIREARM
- INITIAL FIREARMS TRAINING CLASS
- CPR, AED & FIRST AID TRAINING CLASS PACKAGE
- HANDCUFFING & PEPPER SPRAY TRAINING CLASS
- BATON TRAINING CLASS
- COMMUNICATIONS with PUBLIC RELATIONS (AB 2880)
- LIABILITY/LEGAL ASPECTS with DOCUMENTATION (AB 2880)
- TASER TRAINING CLASS
- TRESPASS with WORKPLACE VIOLENCE (AB 2880)
- OFFICER SAFETY with HANDLING DIFFICULT PEOPLE (AB 2880)